- Add a new card,
- Support new course slug,
- Fix type errors in the
- Adjust the
isModalOpen behavior inside
useRouteModal. Now it’s truthy only when the value is the same as
targetValue if it’s specified. This is the same as current usage cases so it won’t have any breaking changes.
- Wait for the review of the copy, the title and description of each video, etc. See p1669020361538309-slack-C048CUFRGFQ
- Apply D92978-code to your sandbox
- Go to
- In the learning grow sections
- Verify the “Blog like an expert from day one” card shows first when the site intent is “write”
- Verify the “Design like an expert” card shows regardless of the site intent but it would be the first one if the site intent is not “write”
- Click on the “Start learning” button inside the “Design like an expert” card, verify the site editor video screen shows
- When you finish all of the courses, verify the congrats bar shows at the bottom of the page
- Click on the “Start creating” button inside the congrats bar, verify you will land on the site editor
- Have you written new tests for your changes?
- Have you tested the feature in Simple (P9HQHe-k8-p2), Atomic (P9HQHe-jW-p2), and self-hosted Jetpack sites (PCYsg-g6b-p2)?
- Have you checked for TypeScript, React or other console errors?
- Have you used memoizing on expensive computations? More info in Memoizing with create-selector and Using memoizing selectors and Our Approach to Data
- Have we added the “[Status] String Freeze” label as soon as any new strings were ready for translation (p4TIVU-5Jq-p2)?
- For changes affecting Jetpack: Have we added the “[Status] Needs Privacy Updates” label if this pull request changes what data or activity we track or use (p4TIVU-ajp-p2)?
Related to #70189, #69175
Unfortunately, no screenshots were provided by the developer.